“You don't have to pick your clothes!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Dominion of Fredriecan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, humorless population of 10.043 billion Fredriecanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fredriecan City. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The powerhouse Fredriecan economy, worth a remarkable 1,262 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 125,673 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government ministers sport new billboards that read 'Will Trade Votes for Private Members' Bill Support', the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks, twice-daily toilet inspection rotas for government buildings are archived for public appraisal, and elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fredriecan's national animal is the Ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fredriecan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Fredriecan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Fredriecan's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Fredriecan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Fredriecan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Changolandia.
- : Fredriecan was endorsed by The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
- : Fredriecan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Fredriecan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Drakan Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Fredriecan, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Following new legislation in Fredriecan, twice-daily toilet inspection rotas for government buildings are archived for public appraisal.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Quiescent, Saciu, Erinor, Academy of Umbrellas, Aidenfieeld, Pays de Loire, Land Without Shrimp, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Anachronolandia, Ostanasia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Aumeltopia, Xandev, Amerion, Barabarom, Kringalia, Wild Space, Farengeto, Great Africans, Volaworand, Beepee, Rebel-topia, Dasko, Aurcania, Ariankido, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Qvait, The Filippinas, Luddinlande, Maeiland, New Briantown, Churumduul, Sedunn, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Linguiniland, Empa Aserium, Jehenna, Agalaesia, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, World United, Yeldarbsland, Paranoia, Tsvetania, The Tecorogan Federation, Direwolf1, and 8 others.Des Nak Neers, Samogitija, Romanus Terrae, The Drakan Republic, Qawe, Changolandia, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.