“Give me liberty or give me death”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Empire of Free Conservatives is a very large, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 167 million Free Conservativesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid and Environment are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.4%.
The thriving Free Conservativesian economy, worth 13.7 trillion Ders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 81,965 Ders, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 289,558 per year while the poor average 16,770, a ratio of 17.3 to 1.
Popular websites like NationStates are blocked for "national security", the Violetist community celebrates bombshells being dropped on Free Conservatives, parents are held criminally responsible for their children's crimes, and Free Conservatives Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere'. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Free Conservatives's national animal is the GRIZZLY BEAR, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free Conservatives was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United Kahndaq.
- : Following new legislation in Free Conservatives, Free Conservatives Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere'.
- : Following new legislation in Free Conservatives, parents are held criminally responsible for their children's crimes.
- : Following new legislation in Free Conservatives, the Violetist community celebrates bombshells being dropped on Free Conservatives.
- : Following new legislation in Free Conservatives, popular websites like NationStates are blocked for "national security".
- : Free Conservatives endorsed The Delegate-elect of McMasterdonia.
- : Free Conservatives endorsed The Glorious Almighty Speaker of Gorundu.
- : Free Conservatives was endorsed by The Republic of Miruma.
- : Free Conservatives was endorsed by The Kingdom of Angshire.
- : Free Conservatives was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Clan Spaniel.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Runeda, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Corfad, El Fiji Grande, Alunya, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Loutsland, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pallaith, Zumlandia, Test for a new hope, New Octicarg, Aetulia, Makersaulache, Koda-Land, Guer Aike, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Bearical, Kwaj, Aca Nur Unittle, Siwale, Duerrlewang, Notyoutopia, Selfgradatude, Daiz, New Hanktopia, Abiswashyo-bhumi, AGoodPlace, Alice Gardens, Shin-Hachioji, Sil Dorsett, Great Robertia, Trillius, Glurponia, PlanetPunk, United States of Medford, North Bratislava, Sundred, Dreadton, Spartoptia, Dar es Saalam, Newpromisedland, Sockmanland, Aezus, Sheldanada, Amauri, Federation Terra Australis, and 46 others.Great Bights Mum, 1 very fast endotarter, Black Templares, Thoven, The Stratosphere Islands, McMasterdonia, Xzavia-Hjar, The Tampa Bay Rays, Ponantine, Abject Ludicrosity, Sunto, Frie Annium, Kasazzastan, Aratani, New Bremerton, Maott, Racoda, Shadowrik, Tamgu, Pasargad, Ozstan, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Steampunk Ariel, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Cuyan, Kaschovia, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Francois Isidore, Joodey, Loli County, Frances Francis the First of France, Darcania, Gorundu, Altamonte, Xentherida, Nothru Lerple, PotatoFarmers, Clan Spaniel, Angshire, Miruma, and United Kahndaq.