“Curb your ignorance” Danny P
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Republic of FulfiLland is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Danny P with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.881 billion Fulandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dorne. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.0%.
The frighteningly efficient FulfiLlandian economy, worth 831 trillion Pound Sterlings a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 141,414 Pound Sterlings, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, every school is receiving a brand new eraser, newspapers are running a front-page picture of Danny P holding a crowbar and standing over a bloodied stockbroker, and people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FulfiLland's national animal is the Golden Meerkat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FulfiLland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : FulfiLland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : FulfiLland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : FulfiLland was endorsed by The Holy Lucky Blue Skies of Valerievna.
- : Following new legislation in FulfiLland, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : Following new legislation in FulfiLland, newspapers are running a front-page picture of Danny P holding a crowbar and standing over a bloodied stockbroker.
- : FulfiLland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : FulfiLland was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : FulfiLland applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in FulfiLland, every school is receiving a brand new eraser.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Valerievna.