“Do it tomorrow”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
The Democratic States of Gajness is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 849 million Gajnessians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. The average income tax rate is 16.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Gajnessian economy, worth 54.6 trillion marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 64,272 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All footpaths have tollbooths, street preachers sell salvation with a side order of shame on every corner, bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is totally unknown. Gajness's national animal is the Yadav, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gajness was endorsed by The Empire of Celannica.
- : Gajness was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Gajness was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Gajness was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Gajness was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : Gajness was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Gajness was endorsed by The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : Gajness endorsed The Write Pretty Speech of Todd McCloud.
- : Gajness was endorsed by The Great Congregation of Brethren.
- : Following new legislation in Gajness, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Roissyland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, VW53Aland, Am Echad, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Plazland, Just Vale 2, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Axdel, Marrico, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, The Angel of Charity, Pakitsk, Bai Lung, Roliganistan, Staynes, Sericena, Someseni, Commodore Badger, Sreneck, Republic of Berzerkistan, Avakael, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, and Celannica.