“발해의 승리에 과 대한 세상의 악화”
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Protectorate of Galicia-Vladimir is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.581 billion Parhasques live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.0%.
The powerhouse Galicia-Vladimirian economy, worth 497 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Soda Sales. Average income is 47,055 Parhean Tongboes, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 186,274 per year while the poor average 8,037, a ratio of 23.2 to 1.
Military spending is on the increase, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Galicia-Vladimir's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Galicia-Vladimir's influence in Yuno rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Galicia-Vladimir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Galicia-Vladimir's influence in Yuno rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Galicia-Vladimir's influence in Yuno rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Galicia-Vladimir's influence in Yuno rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Galicia-Vladimir's influence in Yuno rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Galicia-Vladimir's influence in Yuno rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Galicia-Vladimir relocated from The Rejected Realms to Yuno.
- : Galicia-Vladimir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Galicia-Vladimir's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".