“Peace or utter destruction. It's up to you!”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Empire of Gargantuon is a huge, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 420 million Gargantuais are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 11.2%.
The thriving Gargantuonian economy, worth 33.5 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 79,766 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, teddy bear James Dean (aka "the Rebel Without the Claws") helps convince kids that candy cigarettes are cool, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, and playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gargantuon's national animal is the Penguin, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gargantuon was endorsed by The Republic of Tsandonown.
- : Gargantuon was endorsed by The Federation of Defense For The World Assembly.
- : Gargantuon was endorsed by The Empire of Uzbek Khan.
- : Gargantuon was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : Following new legislation in Gargantuon, playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel.
- : Following new legislation in Gargantuon, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Gargantuon, teddy bear James Dean (aka "the Rebel Without the Claws") helps convince kids that candy cigarettes are cool.
- : Gargantuon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Gargantuon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Gargantuon was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Tyirza.
Endorsements Received: 136 » Yokciq Empire, North Bratislava, Republica Guilleana, Zzozona, Notyoutopia, Hamerica, Former English Colony, The Rhein States, Orado, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Interdimensional Zone, Illusia and Neverendia, Kocherian, Crusadam, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Aerilia, Healiopolis, Simone Republic, Lulubellia, New Lakemba, El Fiji Grande, Bharathvarsh, Votak Matim, Navsland, Kragsgale, Guer Aike, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Bankowiata, Svenskskit, Ethnon, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Star Kingdom, Pytong, Ravendi, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dreadton, Loungdako, Slyakanya, Xentherida, Dar es Saalam, Yaorozu, East Akra, Sundred, Siwale, and 86 others.Pallaith, Sachi, Port Naga, Cretox State, Kazoo Basin, Shadowrik, Sikol, Wilkshire, Nodnarb, Nalver And, Climeria, Selfgradatude, Sevinland, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, Valentine Z, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, Andexia, Wisconsota, Strongwill, Venicea, Omnistria, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Runeda, Sunto, Testnation223, Xipher, Fauzjhia, Planes, Kranostav, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, His Enduring Majesty, Chips and Guac, Pasargad, Ellbonnia, Glurponia, The Pantheons, Madjack, Sil Dorsett, Odelinor, Barabolia, Vesteysia, Maratabat, Greater Afroeurasia, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Travislavania, Figyjharli, Blyskalia, Minich, Maott, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Trumpski, Godwanna, Dangine, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Texanz, The Republic of Free Peoples, Free Salvation, Xagill, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Alexander the Magnus, Draconian Progression, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Aryan Homeland, Mon Island, Yellops, Religioncord, Tyirza, Siberian Workforce, Uzbek Khan, Defense For The World Assembly, and Tsandonown.