“대한민국 & 지민 & 시한!”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Republic of Gimin is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and digital currency. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 384 million 한국인 enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Spirituality, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid and Law & Order are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.8%.
The strong 한국어 economy, worth 22.7 trillion Won a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 59,122 Won, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Many in Gimin are born in the purple, the teaching of evolution has been banned, government-sponsored gallows are being erected by Violetist temples, and scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied 시베리아 호랑이. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Gimin's national animal is the 시베리아 호랑이.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gimin's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Gimin's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Gimin's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Gimin was refounded in Osiris.
- : Gimin ceased to exist in Realm of the Whispering Winds.
- : Following new legislation in Gimin, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied 시베리아 호랑이.
- : Gimin changed its national motto to "대한민국 & 지민 & 시한!".
- : Gimin's influence in Realm of the Whispering Winds rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Gimin changed its national currency to "Won".
- : Following new legislation in Gimin, government-sponsored gallows are being erected by Violetist temples.