“Solidarity With Girls Who Say Hiii.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: 10000 Islands
The Democratic States of Girls Who Say Bruh is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Madame Girl with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.829 billion Bruhnese hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cringetopia. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bruhian economy, worth 228 trillion simoleons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 59,602 simoleons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political detractors refer to Madame Girl as 'that Bigtopian puppet', sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit, and judges are rumored to find in favor of whoever bribes them the most. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Girls Who Say Bruh's national animal is the axolotl, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Girls Who Say Bruh, judges are rumored to find in favor of whoever bribes them the most.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Girls Who Say Bruh, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Faradova, Krystalveil, Free Land of Rebellium, Testa, Solsevara, Namakan, Solarampa, Maconshinbernititte, Liberdon, Wysrod, Holma, Vivolkha, Grimmywelsh, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Blogotopia, Better Indonesia, The Snake Brotherhood, Creeptopia, Iontan, Macrasetia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, Geonomia, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, DetroitSmash, Jaegerpondonia, New Dracora, Puffandria, Dustwind, Lisokyo, Clialaad, United Kolance, Phello, Syedians, Coldian, Reformed Imperis, Boroii, and Iron Soviet.