“I'd rather choose communism”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: The Rejected Pacific
The Federation of Global Twitter is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working, cynical population of 106 million Global Twitterians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.4%.
The strong Global Twitterian economy, worth 5.28 trillion Bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,857 Bitcoins, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Adultery has been made a capital offence, birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire, casino tax breaks are even bigger than their jackpots, and the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Global Twitter's national animal is the Twitter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Global Twitter proposed constructing embassies between The Rejected Pacific and The Sportsbook.
- : Global Twitter agreed to construct embassies between The Rejected Pacific and SECFanatics.
- : Global Twitter's influence in The Rejected Pacific rose from "Power" to "Dominator".
- : Global Twitter's influence in The Rejected Pacific fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Global Twitter's influence in The Rejected Pacific fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Global Twitter's influence in The Rejected Pacific fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Global Twitter agreed to construct embassies between The Rejected Pacific and The Embassy.
- : Global Twitter's influence in The Rejected Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Global Twitter ejected and banned The Dictatorship of Theavare from The Rejected Pacific.
- : Global Twitter ejected and banned The Empire of Ottoman Empire returns from The Rejected Pacific.