“In goat we trust” Roberte Boberte Robertson
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
|Leader||Roberte Boberte Robertson|
The Holy Theocracy of Goatentah is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Roberte Boberte Robertson with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, fear of technology, and pith helmet sales. The devout population of 4.177 billion Goatentahians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 73.3%.
The powerhouse Goatentahian economy, worth 358 trillion goats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 85,836 goats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
It turns out that money can buy you happiness, the nation's green cities are indeed concrete jungles, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, and politicians preface their speeches with a declaration that any resemblance to speeches given by individuals living or dead is purely coincidental. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goatentah's national animal is the goat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Goatintisam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Empire of Pasargad.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Sheldanada.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Torakuen.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, politicians preface their speeches with a declaration that any resemblance to speeches given by individuals living or dead is purely coincidental.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : Following new legislation in Goatentah, the nation's green cities are indeed concrete jungles.
- : Goatentah was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Sultanate of Koda-Land.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The People's Republic of Tappan Hills.
- : Goatentah was endorsed by The Confederacy of Napnomadia.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Papika, Pallaith, Sundred, Corfad, Shibutani, Alunya, Democritus, El Fiji Grande, Shin-Hachioji, Joodey, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Aerilia, Shadowrik, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Bridgett, Ethnon, Maovale, The Black Cathedral, Kwaj, Riverwinde, Bayern-Straubing, IsiMUd, Napnomadia, Tappan Hills, Koda-Land, Torakuen, Sheldanada, and Pasargad.