“Being a shut-in is the right of all sentient beings.” Neet Freeter
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Hikikomori of GODMODIA is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Neet Freeter with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful population of 7.735 billion GODMODIANS have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isekai City. The average income tax rate is 68.2%.
The all-consuming GODMODIAN economy, worth a remarkable 1,050 trillion Chuunibyous a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 135,790 Chuunibyous, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, euthanasia is legal, teachers regularly paddle unruly students, and mechanics are often exhausted by their work. Crime is totally unknown. GODMODIA's national animal is the Ultra Supercow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Otakuism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : GODMODIA voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : GODMODIA voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : GODMODIA endorsed The Kittens of Godly City.
- : GODMODIA was endorsed by The Kittens of Godly City.
- : GODMODIA voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : GODMODIA was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : GODMODIA voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : GODMODIA voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : GODMODIA voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : GODMODIA voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".