“Frieden, Demokratie, fŁr unser Reich!” President Heinz Leon Von Guderian II
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
|Leader||President Heinz Leon Von Guderian II|
The Great Democratic Republic of Great Germanian Reich is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Heinz Leon Von Guderian II with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.444 billion GŽrmanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 81.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient GŽrman economy, worth 248 trillion DŽutschesmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 172,306 DŽutschesmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-DŽutschesmark mansions, Great Germanian Reich recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and serial killers who are released early distribute death but not their seed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Germanian Reich's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Germanian Reich was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Denmark.
- : Great Germanian Reich was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Great Germanian Reich was endorsed by The Kingdom of Destyntine.
- : Following new legislation in Great Germanian Reich, serial killers who are released early distribute death but not their seed.
- : Following new legislation in Great Germanian Reich, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Great Germanian Reich endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Imperium Germaniae.
- : Great Germanian Reich was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Imperium Germaniae.
- : Following new legislation in Great Germanian Reich, Great Germanian Reich recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace.
- : Following new legislation in Great Germanian Reich, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-DŽutschesmark mansions.
- : Great Germanian Reich's influence in Europe rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
Endorsements Received: 37 » Eurasies, Godefargen, The Seven Provinces, Elisabethshagen, Ausvelt, North of Americas, Slunsko, Northern German Federation, Invernessia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Irminsulia, Einswenn, Terdiatlans, Dalmannia, Yahlia, Walfo, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Shaor, Prussian-Union, Someseni, Kanokla, Jim the Baptist, Germany Third Reich, The Scheldt, Mons Graupius, The Noot Nation, Theodiscland, Republic of Satherland, Abject Ludicrosity, Chioganah, Diophantine, Imperium Germaniae, Destyntine, and The Kingdom of Denmark.