“From Many, One”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The United Kingdom of Greater Anglo-Saxony is a very large, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 131 million Greater Anglo-Saxonyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.1%.
The strong Greater Anglo-Saxonyian economy, worth 8.22 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 62,763 Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines, and a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Greater Anglo-Saxony's national animal is the Gryphon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony lost the endorsement of The All Inclusive Love and Pride of Jehenna.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Anglo-Saxony, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony was endorsed by The Empire of Romanus Terrae.
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony was endorsed by The Kingdom of Benstralis.
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Greater Anglo-Saxony was endorsed by The Federation of The Tecorogan Federation.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Qvait, Quiescent, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Barabarom, Tsunamy, Upper Tyrconnel, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Gecetesse, Erinor, Aumeltopia, Wehraboos, Abarri, Concrete Slab, Marinho Islands, Land Without Shrimp, Mapico, Spearos, Wyatonians, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Rebel-topia, Paranoia, Aurcania, The Tecorogan Federation, Farengeto, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Sedunn, and Qawe.