Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Da Hood
The Republic of Greveria is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 251 million Greverians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.3%.
The strong Greverian economy, worth 11.2 trillion rubledollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 44,813 rubledollars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 288,826 per year while the poor average 2,809, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greveria's national animal is the hawk, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greveria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use, Most Extensive Civil Rights, Highest Crime Rates, Most Politically Free, and Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Greveria's influence in Da Hood rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Greveria agreed to construct embassies between Da Hood and The Shadows.
- : Greveria altered its national flag.
- : Greveria granted Polls authority to the WA Delegate in Da Hood.
- : Greveria granted posting privileges on the Da Hood Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : Greveria added the tag "Jump Point" to Da Hood.
- : Greveria added the tag "Invader" to Da Hood.
- : Greveria set the regional banner of Da Hood.
- : Greveria altered the regional flag of Da Hood.