“What is a motto?” Tyler Blevins
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
|Capital||V bux mine|
|Faith||Holy Girl skin|
The Great Empire of of Gugigagastan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tyler Blevins with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.191 billion Gugigagastanianians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of V bux mine. The average income tax rate is 52.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Gugigagastanian economy, worth 160 trillion Vbuxes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 73,043 Vbuxes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs, all screens are equal but some are more equal than others, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, and forest fires have dropped dramatically as there are hardly any forests left. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gugigagastan's national animal is the No skin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Holy Girl skin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gugigagastan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Gugigagastan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Gugigagastan, forest fires have dropped dramatically as there are hardly any forests left.
- : Following new legislation in Gugigagastan, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Gugigagastan, all screens are equal but some are more equal than others.
- : Gugigagastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Best Weather.
- : Gugigagastan changed its national motto to "What is a motto?".
- : Gugigagastan changed its national nation type to "Great Empire of".
- : Gugigagastan changed its national demonym to "Gugigagastaniani", its demonym plural to "Gugigagastanianians", its faith to "Holy Girl skin", its leader to "Tyler Blevins", and its nation type to "The Great Empire of".
- : Gugigagastan altered its national flag.