“All you're base are belong to us”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Empire of Gunfreak is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, humorless population of 37.036 billion Gunfreakians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gunfreak City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Gunfreakian economy, worth a remarkable 3,734 trillion Golds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 100,840 Golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gunfreak's national animal is the human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gunfreak's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Gunfreak's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Gunfreak's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Gunfreak was refounded in Osiris.
- : Gunfreak ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Gunfreak was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Gunfreak's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Gunfreak's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Gunfreak's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Gunfreak's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".