“Strive without Ceasing”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Harro Waarudho is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Gin with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, complete lack of prisons, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 14.441 billion Espadas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Las Noches. The average income tax rate is 61.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Espadian economy, worth a remarkable 2,269 trillion Jutsus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 157,170 Jutsus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material', every microwave and toaster is being disassembled and probed by inspectors, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house, and public parks are littered with cigarette butts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Harro Waarudho's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, public parks are littered with cigarette butts.
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Grand Duchy of Quinto Piano.
- : Harro Waarudho was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Quinto Piano.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house.
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, every microwave and toaster is being disassembled and probed by inspectors.
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
Endorsements Received: 106 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Adolanta, New Leganes, Freedom Fascists, Brotherland, Propwash, Arkantis, Davinhia, ReeK, Axdel, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, CopyCato, Sansangra, Headpat Central, Riveraland, Ridann, VW53Aland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Wiranath, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Hizuru, Neruch, Gorbastan, Bullpups, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Pakitsk, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Roliganistan, and 56 others.Servants of Gizmo, Asendavia, Brethren, Matdor, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Amjedia, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Eagas, Interdimensional Waifus, Habsburg-Lorriane, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Republic of New India, Waldenes, Bzux, Ripsylvania, Schrebia, Coruh, Vaskeden, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Antserso, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Raunch, FreedomIand, Greater New Cassandra, Jakubonia, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Puelo, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Rohanland, Under Sea Desert, Tseriesiscoming, Pekweng, CheeseBurrito, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, TM-Jesselton, Imprisoned Freeman, Filipopol, Quail Empire, A mean old man, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Layngderfleethe, Refuge Isle, and Quinto Piano.