“Peace Of Mind”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Commonwealth of Healiopolis is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 718 million Healers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 64.8%.
The all-consuming Healiopolisian economy, worth 62.0 trillion kits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 86,384 kits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, and welfare funding has recently gone through the roof. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Healiopolis's national animal is the beetle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Healiopolis was endorsed by The Republic of The Pantheons.
- : Healiopolis endorsed The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
- : Healiopolis was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, carrots are orange, apples are red and food waste is increasing.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Valentine Z, Former English Colony, West Potomac, Republica Guilleana, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Orado, Armanok, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Kazoo Basin, Envielle, Corfad, Hamerica, Pazair, Venicea, Zzozona, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Territorio di Nessuno, Cretox State, New Lakemba, Aerilia, Koda-Land, Hardscrabble, Star Kingdom, Kastonvia, Port Naga, Boston Castle, Lulubellia, Yaorozu, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Maratabat, Praeceps, Loutsland, Bankowiata, Principia Mathematica, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pytong, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Dreadton, Seijitsu, Patrician, Kocherian, Dar es Saalam, Ethnon, North Bratislava, Climeria, Navsland, and 32 others.1 very fast endotarter, Dangine, Votak Matim, Pleroma Sans Romans, Frances Francis the First of France, Kranostav, Slyakanya, Sundred, Concordare, Interdimensional Zone, Omnistria, WeKnow, El Fiji Grande, Wineclaw, Odelinor, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Alsatian Island, Hewani, Darkmondoria, Morgul, Kragsgale, Pallaith, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Loli County, Blyskalia, East Akra, Noahs Second Country, Sunto, Yellops, and The Pantheons.