|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Free Land of Hebeleria is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Vallie Archer with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 835 million Hebelerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubindona. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Hebelerian economy, worth 76.7 trillion Units a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 91,800 Units, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Rubindona, and insanely good theatre productions face government censorship. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hebeleria's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hebeleria was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mapico.
- : Hebeleria was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Hebeleria, insanely good theatre productions face government censorship.
- : Following new legislation in Hebeleria, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Rubindona.
- : Following new legislation in Hebeleria, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Hebeleria, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned spouses.
- : Hebeleria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Hebeleria's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Hebeleria was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Hebeleria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Aumeltopia, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Quiescent, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Republic Clovakh, Anachronolandia, Saciu, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Barabarom, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Ariankido, The Filippinas, Beepee, Jennaterra, Pays de Loire, North Prarie, Xandev, Luddinlande, Aurcania, Substitute name, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Ketathinamiri Islands, New Briantown, Churumduul, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Amerion, Concrete Slab, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Agalaesia, Gecetesse, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Phanama, Qawe, and Mapico.