“Environmentalism, science and democracy”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
|Capital||New Ness Tsyona|
The Kingdom of Hebrew is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by King Clawthorne with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 971 million Hebrewians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Ness Tsyona. The average income tax rate is 72.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hebrewian economy, worth 109 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,988 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, AI citizens are criticized for being robotic, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, and Catherine Gratwick's campaign support is considered seminal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Hebrew's national animal is the Hebrew gazelle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, Catherine Gratwick's campaign support is considered seminal.
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Hebrew was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, AI citizens are criticized for being robotic.
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, the comic book series 'King Clawthorne and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Hebrew was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, Max Barry is this year's Miss Hebrew.
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign governments' extravagances.
- : Following new legislation in Hebrew, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Filibustra, Bongo Mountain, Hulldom, Shibutani, Capablanca, Sojenre, Orado, Varisland, Ethnon, Siwale, Bardopia, The Erie Doctrine, Yaorozu, Aerilia, Ellbonnia, Ardonii, Card Kingdom, Heilhum Imperius, Tachycardia, Ayuzhhhhh, Simone Republic, Bankowiata, Aenglaland, Loutsland, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Corfad, Kwaj, The Rhein States, Pazair, Notyoutopia, ForestMythal, Pallaith, United States of Dictators, Omnistria, Omicron Persei V111, Koda-Land, Kastonvia, Q w e r t y, Frances Francis the First of France, Piura, Kranostav, Sunto, Former English Colony, Pinguioris, Xagill, Selfgradatude, Regallio, Zyvetskistaahn, and 96 others.Wineclaw, Testnation223, Scroplia, New Lakemba, Communist Beijing Must be China, Praestania, Miyasaka, Surb Clant, Sil Dorsett, Kandorith, Hops and Malt, Wisconsota, Unshleepd, Ishtimbine, Tyirza, Liberepublia, Prevaland, Sea Star Islands, Hopenadya, Sechiole, Alfenheim, Choi Aeguka, KAP03land, 1 very fast endotarter, SteelFists, Antiyard, Meadowfields, Yokciq Empire, Individualist Catopia, Cowbridge, North Bratislava, Imperial Nation Nlaaciaroepmi, Holy Marcus Empire, The Austro Germanic Union, Riocht mor Daraen, Vivanco, Oannia, Napnomadia, Merconitonitopia, Ovekisu, Chipoli, Runeda, Kurkmeistan, The Arverni Lands, Cobolica, Kaschovia, TheLandOfFunFunFun, The northern Polish territories, Parpyduckland, PotatoFarmers, Davidianian, Federation Terra Australis, Intion North, Radicaster, Travislavania, Greater Cesnica, Wolffoxia, GrayingOut, Liberate World Order, The Serdey Islands, Maott, TyGerria, FLORRP, Antipodea and Allies, Idotistanistan, Tsandonown, New Soges, New-Ferytland, Iukatia, Cult of Silence, New Trisone, Exkosia, Stud Hoy, Nuclear Matter, Russila, Transitional Global Authority, Greater Pittsburgh, Steampunk Ariel, Darkanistan, Racoda, Wilkshire, Valentine Z, Pichu23, Nusonia, Fruition, Neptunian Military Administration, Inspiratus, Aguaria Major, Namwenia, Technocratic-european Countries, Harjad, Pinky Queen, Aura Banitia, Catalis, Vlenkenov, and Tape.