“Whatever the opposite of Sieg Zeon is”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Mineva Lovers of Heminaw is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its daily referendums, ban on automobiles, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.739 billion Heminans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense is ignored. The average income tax rate is 88.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Heminawian economy, worth 166 trillion mags a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is 44,610 mags, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Signs saying "No Poor People or Weirdoes" are common outside shops and cafés, in a baffling press conference Leader proudly dismantled a broken door, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, and worrywarts have started advocating for a paint ban. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Heminaw's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Heminaw's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Heminaw's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Heminaw's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Heminaw was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Heminaw was refounded in Osiris.
- : Heminaw ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Heminaw was endorsed by The Republic of Saperisole.
- : Heminaw was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Heminaw was endorsed by The Colony of Sikol.
- : Heminaw was endorsed by The Empire of Frostcell.