|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The People's Republic of Henchikurin is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Makoto Itou with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.809 billion Hentish enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fuchu. The average income tax rate is 91.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hentish economy, worth 817 trillion Yen a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 92,760 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Henchikurin's national animal is the Crane, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Shinto.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Henchikurin, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Henchikurin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Henchikurin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Henchikurin, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Henchikurin, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Henchikurin, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in Henchikurin, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Henchikurin endorsed The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Henchikurin was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Henchikurin endorsed The Community of Wispsent.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Llorens, New Arkados, Kavagrad, Ephros, Kawany, Transcommunist Republics, Anarchocommunists of the World, Rorlenland, Kongoland, Aardvarkanistan, North Amherst, Socialist Columbia, Caspersland, Sincadenas, Caellus, Ghillemear, Elovera, The Great Comrades of the Revolution, United Socialist Republics of LAN, Nangka, Korvias, Republic of Braz, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Buttia, Antinios, Mexican Communists, Socialist Great Picardy, Nepacton Murt, Martilliopen, Biotopia, Sorwickshire, Grod Island, Loudon, Regional Defence Council of Aragon, Silverfish37, New Russsia, Fizzopolis, New Volica, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Argentigrad, Soviet Catgirls, Super Awesome Fun Times, Roma Norte, Chapolia Zranzia, Asturies-Llion, Kaamapoori, Old Corus, Anioniotopia, and 19 others.Claiomha, Zaratov, Agatep, Helionyx, Idontknowium, Ezmwalia, Shermani, Creatrix, Alangrad, New Sib, Green Green World, Wagrurg, New Samon, Podria, Das Pardgulew, Narodnya, The Commonwealth of Council Republic, Wispsent, and Jathuie.