“Live. Love. Laugh. Lewd!”
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Free Nations Region
|Leader||President Gwen Matisch|
The Sexy Funland of Hetairaea is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Gwen Matisch with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 3.028 billion Hetairaeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shangri-La. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hetairaean economy, worth 587 trillion Sauces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 194,023 Sauces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Atheists in the nation feel uneasy living in buildings where they were once vilified, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, and for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs. Crime is totally unknown. Hetairaea's national animal is the Succubus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is communal loving.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, atheists in the nation feel uneasy living in buildings where they were once vilified.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay.
- : Hetairaea lodged a message on the The Roleplay Paradise Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, the new Succubus Supremacy Party is faring well in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor.
- : Following new legislation in Hetairaea, money can't buy love but mercy is entirely negotiable.
Endorsements Received: 55 » OF Arian Hellas, Tigerania, Emaha, Galali, Narvatus, Finappa, Ulymein, My Nation, Archargentina, Neo-Trinity, Grand Abaco, Gartias, Red Foxia, The Republic of Awesometopia, Republic of Arstotska, Laidir, Sparsdan, Xurisha, BurgerKing, Gufand, Pathon, Western Wakayama, Decitealis, Sulivannia, Literian, Greater Phoenixia, Mokanie, Eluthania, Fine Television Programming, Moka Pamplemousses, Saintrilu, Terrarum, Underwater Sovereignties, Tricastinie, Montserrat Republic, Alphabeth, Syrisia, Novostia, Tiocfadh, The Allied Emirates, Lets go to Space, BBoss, Ratakosha, Himmel Ende, Terrebasse, Chtholly, The Martelex Islands, Minas Motus, New Carthagea, Confederacion analitica-aceleracional, and 5 others.Arbuza, Artannia, Doctors Orvos, Gargarian, and New Lizhou.