“The meaning to life, the universe, and everything”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: Devide by Zero
|Currency||Shiny Green Things|
The Confederacy of Hexen 34 is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Vulture population. The hard-working population of 842 million Hexen 34ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 25.2%.
The Hexen 34ian economy, worth 31.8 trillion Shiny Green Things a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is 37,777 Shiny Green Things, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hexen 34's national animal is the Vulture.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hexen 34's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Hexen 34 was banned from Wierdo islands by The Republic of Somethings Wrong.
- : Hexen 34 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Hexen 34 relocated from Wierdo islands to Devide by Zero.
- : Hexen 34's influence in Wierdo islands rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Hexen 34 relocated from Devide by Zero to Wierdo islands.
- : Hexen 34 endorsed The Colony of SkyDrex.
- : Hexen 34 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Hexen 34 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Hexen 34 applied to join the World Assembly.