“Alea Iacta Est”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Free Nations Region
|Capital||The Endean Hub|
The Federated Stations of Himmel Ende is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Nix Everdusk with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, digital currency, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 3.678 billion Endeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Endean Hub. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Himmel Endean economy, worth 464 trillion Flerboes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 126,370 Flerboes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Warfare increasingly resembles a video game, populations of two-headed Space Cows have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, glamping Endeans won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, and infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Himmel Ende's national animal is the Space Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Himmel Ende, infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark.
- : Following new legislation in Himmel Ende, glamping Endeans won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Following new legislation in Himmel Ende, populations of two-headed Space Cows have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Himmel Ende, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Himmel Ende voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Himmel Ende was endorsed by The Communist Republic of Linkers Sha.
- : Himmel Ende was endorsed by The Republic of Novissima Terra.
- : Himmel Ende lodged a message on the The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board.
- : Himmel Ende was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of The Forbidden West.
- : Himmel Ende endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of The Forbidden West.
Endorsements Received: 74 » BurgerKing, Hotak, Doctors Orvos, BBoss, Hetairaea, Emaha, Ratakosha, Gufand, Rokandia, Lets go to Space, My Nation, The Nation of JH, Narvatus, Sulivannia, Grand Abaco, Tan Talaba, Ulymein, Red Foxia, Literian, Terrarum, South Asiania, Tiocfadh, Lovecraftopolis Puppet, Angelsnow Matriarchy, Moka Pamplemousses, Alitani, Josskaland, Pathon, Alphabeth, Sparsdan, Decitealis, The Aaronian Reich, Ste Franin, Kueblersonia, The Martelex Islands, Republic of Arstotska, EileanDonan, Tricastinie, Laidir, Galali, Mokanie, Arbuza, Zedyeg, Chtholly, Cartdrigen, Underwater Sovereignties, Roberdian, Artannia, Terrebasse, Liberty et Justice, and 24 others.Mafacy, Gullyslanarmaing, Ode Duddis, The Republic of Awesometopia, Slaughter None, Arciom, Llamalic, New Carthagea, Wiendonia, Uljenph, Kouper, Victoreli, Minas Motus, Acceel, Gargarian, Arashmahshid, Karsopolis, SIDDHARISTAN, Geohan, Die Deutschen, Valid, The Forbidden West, Novissima Terra, and Linkers Sha.