“Our cups runneth over.” Citizen Prime
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Hokolokia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Citizen Prime with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.409 billion Hokolokians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vayntrubville. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Hokolokian economy, worth a remarkable 1,722 trillion Milanas a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 183,099 Milanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts", teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, and standing on a chair to reach a top shelf is seen as evidence of narcissistic personality disorder. Crime is totally unknown. Hokolokia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, standing on a chair to reach a top shelf is seen as evidence of narcissistic personality disorder.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The United States of Filipopol.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
Endorsements Received: 67 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Arkantis, Axdel, Hizuru, Someseni, Brotherland, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Stanisiti, Roliganistan, Kalaratri, Republic of Berzerkistan, La xinga, Asendavia, Matdor, Brethren, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Monix, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Calbee, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, The Eternal Land of Jong, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Peoples Republic of GG, SecularNorth, Staynes, Airrajul, Rohanland, and 17 others.Mays Austrian Nation, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Puelo, Jakubonia, Raunch, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Lingu, Tseriesiscoming, Imprisoned Freeman, The Atlae Isles, Greater New Cassandra, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, and Nevertopia.