“From Sak, with love :)”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dealmaker
Location: The United States of America USA USA
The People's Republic of House 7 is a massive, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 2.721 billion House 7ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 29.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong House 7ian economy, worth 182 trillion Fish a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 67,032 Fish, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
A tax exemption has created a new hunger for octogenarian millionaires dating women 60 years their younger, copies of the constitution are used as toilet paper, homeless people dying of starvation are thought to be a necessary cost of preventing terrorism, and passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. House 7's national animal is the Poisson, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House 7's influence in The United States of America USA USA rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : House 7's influence in The United States of America USA USA rose from "Negotiator" to "Instigator".
- : House 7's influence in The United States of America USA USA rose from "Ambassador" to "Negotiator".
- : House 7's influence in The United States of America USA USA rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Ambassador".
- : House 7's influence in The United States of America USA USA rose from "Truckler" to "Duckspeaker".
- : House 7 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : House 7's influence in The United States of America USA USA rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : House 7 relocated from Devide by Zero to The United States of America USA USA.
- : House 7 endorsed The Queendom of As If It Was The Last.
- : House 7 was admitted to the World Assembly.