“Hey you kids, get off my lawn!”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
|Leader||Imperial Phoenix Septeu|
|Faith||three major religions and one holy city|
The Guiding Light of Imperial Phoenix Terra is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Imperial Phoenix Septeu with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 21.569 billion Imperial Phoenix Terrans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terra Prime. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial Phoenix Terran economy, worth a remarkable 3,552 trillion credits a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 164,703 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children in school playgrounds can be heard chanting the hymns of the Order of Violet, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, and the team in charge of creating a new writing system have spent months deciding whether or not to use serif or sans-serif characters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Phoenix Terra's national animal is the phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is three major religions and one holy city.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was endorsed by The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was endorsed by The Bitdefender of The Atlae Isles.
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Imprisoned Freeman.
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Imperial Phoenix Terra was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Phoenix Terra, the team in charge of creating a new writing system have spent months deciding whether or not to use serif or sans-serif characters.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Phoenix Terra, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Pakitsk, Marrabuk, Socialist Holy American Empire, East Malaysia, H-Zhena, Am Echad, VW53Aland, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Someseni, Ridann, Evrigenis, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Modra, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, Asendavia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Tretrid, Stellar Colonies, Axdel, Coruh, Lingu, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Imprisoned Freeman, BuciLand, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, and Filipopol.