“വെളിച്ചം ദുഃഖമാണുണ്ണി, തമസ്സല്ലോ സുഖപ്രദം”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
|Capital||New Hind City|
|Leader||Baskar H Kumar|
The All Time Favourite Republic of Indusse is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Baskar H Kumar with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 9.335 billion Indusseans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hind City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 90.3%.
The frighteningly efficient an indussean economy, worth a remarkable 1,589 trillion Rupeeses a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 170,278 Rupeeses, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 597,462 per year while the poor average 35,204, a ratio of 17.0 to 1.
To 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and all children's clothes come in only cream and off-white to prevent offense. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indusse's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is HINDUISM.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, all children's clothes come in only cream and off-white to prevent offense.
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase.
- : Indusse lodged a message on the Indian Mars Regional Message Board.
- : Indusse lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- : Indusse voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Indusse approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Valentine Z".
- : Following new legislation in Indusse, every day's an auto-de-fé day.
- : Indusse was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 40 » Meghalay, Karaganam, Jhalpharezi, Travencore, Vikita, RIHAAM, Chalakudy, Harshit Raman, Hyperpolis, Gujarat Parma, Upper Calcutta, DEVRAJ, Shiv Loka, Hindu Mahasabha, DHARMALOKA, Hindu Puri, Vivstan, Marvellia, United States of Jambudweep, Trivian, Indusians, South Kerala, Pattin, Hebitaka, Gadhavi, Jambu Dvipa, Gujarati empire, Mauryavarsha, Hindustan bharat, Bengaliana, Sanatan Dharmic Republic of India, San Tigata Sabaeus, Maghad Rajya, JAJPUR, Sonnveld, Indiana Republican, Mahahindrashtra, Rajpore, Anantvidyam Kshetra, and Kongu Union.