“Before one may command, he must learn”
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Empire of Inept Leaders is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 6.996 billion Inept Leadersians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of International Aid, Spirituality, and Environment. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.5%.
The strong Inept Leadersian economy, worth 300 trillion coins a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 42,995 coins, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 416,867 per year while the poor average 213, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Surveillance cameras are banned. Crime is a serious problem. Inept Leaders's national animal is the badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Inept Leaders's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Inept Leaders's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Inept Leaders's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Inept Leaders was refounded in Osiris.
- : Inept Leaders ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Inept Leaders's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Inept Leaders's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Inept Leaders was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Inept Leaders ceased to exist in Spiritus.
- : Inept Leaders was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.