“Twirling Toward Freedom”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Matriarchy of Infinite Miracles is a small, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 23 million Infinite Miraclesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small, socially-minded government prioritizes Spirituality, with Defense, Welfare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Industry and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 19.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The weak Infinite Miraclesian economy, worth 655 billion XPS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 28,489 XPS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is reining in public spending, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions, the fattest folk in Infinite Miracles look to be the happiest ones, and government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Infinite Miracles's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Infinite Miracles's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Infinite Miracles was endorsed by The Queendom of Cecilly.
- : Infinite Miracles's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Infinite Miracles's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Infinite Miracles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Infinite Miracles submitted a proposal to the Security Council Repeals Board entitled "Repeal "Commend Hell"".
- : Infinite Miracles was endorsed by The Grand Bazaar of Capitalist Paradise.
- : Infinite Miracles was endorsed by The Delegate of the Rejected of Kyorgia.
- : Infinite Miracles endorsed The Grand Bazaar of Capitalist Paradise.
- : Infinite Miracles endorsed The Moon Mist of Unibot III.