“Beware of the twisted ones...”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: The Panic Room
|Capital||The Panic Room|
|Currency||Victims of Insane Acts|
|Animal||Sleep Paralysis Demon|
The Existensial Chaos of InsaneMinds is a massive, safe nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.296 billion Mind Freaks love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Panic Room. The average income tax rate is 43.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Insane and Crazy economy, worth 96.2 trillion Victims of Insane Acts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 41,908 Victims of Insane Acts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Meat-eating is frowned upon, Leader has just been declared ruler of InsaneMinds in an international press conference, untold millions of Victims of Insane Acts are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme, and the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. InsaneMinds's national animal is the Sleep Paralysis Demon, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : InsaneMinds's influence in The Panic Room rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : InsaneMinds's influence in The Panic Room fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : InsaneMinds's influence in The Panic Room rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : InsaneMinds lodged a message on the The Panic Room Regional Message Board.
- : InsaneMinds relocated from Lazarus to The Panic Room.
- : InsaneMinds was refounded in Lazarus.
- : InsaneMinds ceased to exist in The Panic Room.
- : InsaneMinds proposed constructing embassies between The Panic Room and Global alliance for greatness.
- : InsaneMinds agreed to construct embassies between The Panic Room and The City of New York.
- : InsaneMinds agreed to construct embassies between The Panic Room and RAMS.