“Friendship and NationStates, Long live Warzone Asia!”
|Category: Mother Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Warzone Asia
|Leader||Shin Hyuga Shaing|
The Holy Grey Matriarchy of Jean Rowe is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Shin Hyuga Shaing with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 6.885 billion Britannians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sankt Petersburg. The average income tax rate is 75.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Britannian economy, worth 698 trillion Crowns a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 101,415 Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The blind lead the blind in social welfare, curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, and UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jean Rowe's national animal is the Snake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Britannian Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jean Rowe, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Jean Rowe lodged a message on the Warzone Asia Regional Message Board.
- : Jean Rowe agreed to construct embassies between Warzone Asia and Regionless.
- : Jean Rowe approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
- : Jean Rowe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Andusre".
- : Jean Rowe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bran Astor".
- : Jean Rowe approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Bran Astor".
- : Jean Rowe approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Commend Topid"".
- : Jean Rowe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Jean Rowe was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kivodnia.