“Another Red Back Puppet :p”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: Devide by Zero
The Hell Yeah of John of Oats is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 10.009 billion John of Oatsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Public Transport. The average income tax rate is 53.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient John of Oatsian economy, worth 285 trillion Pounds a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 28,484 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. John of Oats's national animal is the Falcon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : John of Oats's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : John of Oats's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : John of Oats's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : John of Oats's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : John of Oats's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : John of Oats applied to join the World Assembly.
- : John of Oats relocated from Stalins Holy Conglomerate to Devide by Zero.
- : John of Oats was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : John of Oats's influence in Stalins Holy Conglomerate rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : John of Oats's influence in Stalins Holy Conglomerate rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".