“Drink up, witches.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
|Capital||New New Orleans|
|Currency||Eye of Newt|
The Most Serene Republic of Junetopia is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.321 billion Witches hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New New Orleans. The average income tax rate is 39.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Junetopian economy, worth 126 trillion Eyes of Newt a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 95,627 Eyes of Newt, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, board shorts have replaced board rooms, populations of two-headed Black Cats have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, and Black Cat is one of the most popular forenames in Junetopia. Crime is totally unknown. Junetopia's national animal is the Black Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Junetopia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Junetopia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Following new legislation in Junetopia, Black Cat is one of the most popular forenames in Junetopia.
- : Following new legislation in Junetopia, populations of two-headed Black Cats have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Junetopia, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Junetopia, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Junetopia, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Following new legislation in Junetopia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Junetopia endorsed The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
- : Junetopia was endorsed by The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Tsunamy, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Barabarom, Quiescent, Aumeltopia, Saciu, Erinor, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Ariankido, Volaworand, Aurcania, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Xandev, Farengeto, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, The Filippinas, New Briantown, Churumduul, Sedunn, Omiri, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Amerion, Concrete Slab, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Jehenna, Mapico, Agalaesia, Gecetesse, Anachronolandia, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Qawe, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.