“Twirling Toward Freedom”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of KAF-11 is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working population of 1.9 billion KAF-11ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 23.5%.
The strong KAF-11ian economy, worth 81.1 trillion marks a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Soda Sales, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 42,710 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant, organ donation is compulsory, Harry Potter books are banned, and members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods. Crime is moderate. KAF-11's national animal is the swan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
KAF-11 is ranked 181,337th in the world and 6,796th in the Rejected Realms for Most Subsidized Industry, scoring 359.71 on the Gilded Widget Scale.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : KAF-11's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : KAF-11's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : KAF-11 relocated from The Lower Valued to The Rejected Realms.
- : KAF-11 was ejected and banned from The Lower Valued by The Empire of Vlast 34.
- : KAF-11 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : KAF-11's influence in The Lower Valued rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : KAF-11 relocated from Red Front to The Lower Valued.
- : KAF-11 endorsed The Rogue Nation of 3rd Red Eagles Squadron.
- : KAF-11 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : KAF-11 relocated from Ndi to Red Front.