“Truth Alone Triumphs”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Empire of Kakatiya is a massive, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 1.361 billion Kakatiyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amaravati. The average income tax rate is 50.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Kakatiyan economy, worth 160 trillion rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 118,073 rupees, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
School football matches are usually five-a-side, Kakatiyans submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, and Calvinball players are lost for days as they wander the vast halls of their new academies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kakatiya's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kakatiya was endorsed by The Empire of Galfni.
- : Kakatiya was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Skin Nation The Second.
- : Kakatiya was endorsed by The Republic of Neue Ost Fluch.
- : Kakatiya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Kakatiya, Calvinball players are lost for days as they wander the vast halls of their new academies.
- : Following new legislation in Kakatiya, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Kakatiya was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Utopian Initiative.
- : Following new legislation in Kakatiya, Kakatiyans submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
- : Following new legislation in Kakatiya, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
- : Kakatiya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
Endorsements Received: 90 » Axixic, Ecchi Unlimited, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Aguaria Major, Ergtrini, Partenopean Republic, The Rin Mang, Your Imaginary Friend, Othan, New Rogernomics, Leton, Americastrailia, Rommanda, Hycronesia, Pioneer Pool, Red-Black Scar, Xracona, Darkium, Mainze, Astalen, Kan Po, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Nazi-Bolshevik Union, Sophisica, Aflana, Derthal, The Great Shepherds, Nova Zemlya, Dracovis, Wishper, Marcellinople, FulfiLland, Denado, Sireco, Varotium, Bobs raider puppet, Russiane, Wintermoot III, Courlany, Zapatian Workers State, Dhan, Zadaria, The Daedric Lords, Egyptos, Middle Ketalia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Glorious Stocking, Snoodum, and 40 others.Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Volac, Port Flynt, Leonism, Halliway, Fissure Town, Makdon, East Wake Island, Lingord, Perchan, Roridat, Turkish-Ottoman, Arkanik, Vadia, Pennywise, Emperor PJ, Arnasas, Sharps inc, Ireland Isles, The Salvation States, Kappan, Gianica, Androidistan, Sneyland, Shadowra, NewLeaf, Lobosias, Mathovia Empire, Oberonia Minor, Lazarene Ryccia, The American Powerhouse, Andyr, Laporter, Shangri-La Valley, Auralon, Capercom, The Utopian Initiative, Neue Ost Fluch, Skin Nation The Second, and Galfni.