“Let's do this, LEEEROY JENKINS!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
|Leader||Prime Brigade Leader|
The Rogue Nation of Kambotschistan is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Prime Brigade Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, triple-decker prams, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 18.318 billion Kambotschistanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kamina City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kambotschistanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,149 trillion Kams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Furniture Restoration and Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 117,350 Kams, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
The military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists, veterans' meet-ups involve a lot of tail sniffing, the big red machine has ground to a halt, and public shaming has become the favoured form of punishment. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Kambotschistan's national animal is the chicken, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Haruhiism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kambotschistan's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kambotschistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Kambotschistan's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kambotschistan's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kambotschistan was refounded in Balder.
- : Kambotschistan ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Kambotschistan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kambotschistan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in Kambotschistan, public shaming has become the favoured form of punishment.
- : Kambotschistan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".