“Do as you would like it done; Help each other, always”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Leader||Peoples Representative Julius Augustus|
The Communist Democracy of Kan Po is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Peoples Representative Julius Augustus with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.85 billion Kan Poans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Subodai. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Kan Poan economy, worth a remarkable 1,408 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 142,975 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, and transgender and agender are on the education agenda. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kan Po's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kan Po voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Kan Po, transgender and agender are on the education agenda.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Kingdom of New Rogernomics.
- : Kan Po was endorsed by The Kingdom of New Rogernomics.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Kan Po was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Kan Po was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Kan Po endorsed The Transoceanic Republic of Aguaria Major.