“Tartaglia guides us!” Supreme Leader Lumine Tartaglia
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
|Leader||Supreme Leader Lumine Tartaglia|
|Animal||Kentucky fried chicken|
The Fearless Federation of Kanpekina Shima is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Lumine Tartaglia with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, avowedly heterosexual populace, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 4.577 billion Shimen are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Klorima. The average income tax rate is 66.2%.
The powerhouse Shiman economy, worth 477 trillion screts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 104,254 screts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
There is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality, women who can do math in their head are burned for witchcraft, people are often woken up by rubbish music, and understaffed slavers offer highballs when asked to 'pass the screwdriver' during household maintenance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kanpekina Shima's national animal is the Kentucky fried chicken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nordic Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanpekina Shima's influence in Japan rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kanpekina Shima's influence in Japan rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kanpekina Shima's influence in Japan rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in Kanpekina Shima, understaffed slavers offer highballs when asked to 'pass the screwdriver' during household maintenance.
- : Kanpekina Shima lodged a message on the Japan Regional Message Board.
- : Kanpekina Shima relocated from First World Order to Japan.
- : Kanpekina Shima's influence in First World Order rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kanpekina Shima's influence in First World Order rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kanpekina Shima was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Kanpekina Shima, people are often woken up by rubbish music.