“the pack never falters”
|Category: Mother Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Matriarchy of Kara Denome is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 443 million Karadons are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Amazon's terrace. The average income tax rate is 32.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Kara Denomean economy, worth 33.1 trillion Bits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,649 Bits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, political dissidents are cut off from essential services, no one tells their son "you're the man of the house" any more, and Leader's relatives have been married into the royal families of foreign nations against their will. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kara Denome's national animal is the Shiba Inu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kara Denome was endorsed by The Endorsement Frenzy of Francois Isidore.
- : Kara Denome was endorsed by The Free Land of Bongoni.
- : Kara Denome was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Magnanimus.
- : Kara Denome was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Puppets and Strings.
- : Following new legislation in Kara Denome, Leader's relatives have been married into the royal families of foreign nations against their will.
- : Following new legislation in Kara Denome, no one tells their son "you're the man of the house" any more.
- : Following new legislation in Kara Denome, political dissidents are cut off from essential services.
- : Following new legislation in Kara Denome, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else.
- : Following new legislation in Kara Denome, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Kara Denome was endorsed by The Red Queendom of Jasminlandia.
Endorsements Received: 101 » 2 and 2 is Fish, Eravonia, Afcon, Advancia-Sizzletown, The Tampa Bay Rays, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Alunya, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Aetulia, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Pazair, Loutsland, Empy, PlanetPunk, Dar es Saalam, Abject Ludicrosity, Corfad, Sunto, Dreadton, Koda-Land, Parmovand, Notyoutopia, Lotion Empire, New Trisone, Shibutani, Talvezout, The Rhein States, Aeolist, Sockmanland, Guer Aike, Ravendi, Miruma, Nationeer, McMasterdonia, New Bremerton, Black Templares, Zyvetskistaahn, Viridiann, Kaschovia, Idumetala, Daiz, Orado, North Bratislava, Sundred, Holy Oranz, Interdimensional Zone, Runeda, Shadowrik, Dabarastan, and 51 others.Aratani, Eri-Maqa-Ena, 1 very fast endotarter, Zumlandia, Duerrlewang, Siwale, Valhalla123, Amauri, Castle Federation, Glurponia, Selfgradatude, Federation Terra Australis, Seenvorland, United Anglo-America, Wineclaw, Kranostav, Maestros haven, Ponantine, Wodan, Sil Dorsett, El Fiji Grande, Ethnon, Vincone Cae, Xenja Tomanar, Palgo, Tachycardia, Religioncord, Frances Francis the First of France, Pallaith, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Aenglaland, Steampunk Ariel, General COE, Destructive Government Endorsing System, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Fendlium, Praeceps, Valentine Z, Dakota Territories, Predora, U S Eh, New Bismuthium, Angshire, Volstokn, Cobleck Weleis, Jasminlandia, Puppets and Strings, Magnanimus, Bongoni, and Francois Isidore.