“In love, all are free”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
|Leader||The Web of Chiefs|
The Confederacy of Kawastyselir is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Web of Chiefs with a fair hand, and notable for its lack of airports, complete lack of prisons, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.834 billion Kawas are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waysir. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The enormous but sluggish Kawan economy, worth a remarkable 1,098 trillion Kastels a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 69,351 Kastels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is giving peace a chance, escalators are avoided at all costs, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory, and the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kawastyselir's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga.
- : Kawastyselir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Infinite Islands of Zayaki.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Infinite Islands of Zayaki.
- : Kawastyselir lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Kawastyselir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Kawastyselir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Commonwealth of Palgo.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Ruinenlust, Ransium, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Window Land, Ironic Remarks, Cat-Herders United, Wantevolo, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Caterasia, Verdant Haven, Lura, Bregaria, Cheloboria, Bilsa, Appendia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Norginlajicratefe, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Artemis, Terrabod, Simbolon, Middle Barael, The Most Serene Republicans, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, and 14 others.Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Roless, Doxstern, New Autarky, New Ladavia, Deontologia, Ordealius, New Kvenland, Kannap, Fartsniffage, East Skirsburg, The World Wildlife Fund, Eaven, and Pythaga.