“In love, all are free”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
|Leader||The Web of Chiefs|
The Confederacy of Kawastyselir is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Web of Chiefs with a fair hand, and remarkable for its lack of airports, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.405 billion Kawas are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waysir. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The enormous but sluggish Kawan economy, worth a remarkable 1,058 trillion Kastels a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 68,728 Kastels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Web of Chiefs panders to nontraditional families, Kawastyselir is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations, and the nation has nearly as many history museums as Kawas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kawastyselir's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kawastyselir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Kawastyselir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Kawastyselir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Republic of Dorenland.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Kingdom of Dorwerland.
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Kingdom of Verensika.
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rivienland.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Ruinenlust, Ransium, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Window Land, Ironic Remarks, Cat-Herders United, Wantevolo, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Caterasia, Verdant Haven, Lura, Bregaria, Cheloboria, Bilsa, Appendia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, Norginlajicratefe, Jutsa, Adaline, Hoochlandia, Artemis, Terrabod, Simbolon, Middle Barael, The Most Serene Republicans, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Kepler-0085, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, Verensika, and 1 other.Daarwyrth.