|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Sprat
|Faith||a major religion|
The Country of Kaystein is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by leader with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.421 billion Kaysteinians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of capital city. The average income tax rate is 59.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaysteinian economy, worth 624 trillion currencies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 182,464 currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
It's not mass murder when the government does it, freed serfs and former nobles exchange awkward glances in the produce aisle, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, and newspapers are celebrating leader saving over a million cats from trees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kaystein's national animal is the animal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaystein was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Kaystein's influence in Enadia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kaystein's influence in Enadia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kaystein's influence in Enadia rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Kaystein's influence in Enadia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kaystein's influence in Enadia rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Kaystein relocated from Kangia to Enadia.
- : Kaystein was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Kaystein was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Kaystein was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.