“Oh god, what happened?”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Empire of KEP77 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.458 billion Keplians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delton. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse KEP77ian economy, worth 282 trillion deniers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 81,650 deniers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, and graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. KEP77's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : KEP77 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : KEP77 was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Melon feud.
- : Following new legislation in KEP77, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : KEP77 endorsed The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin.
- : KEP77 was endorsed by The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin.
- : KEP77 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in KEP77, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : KEP77's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : KEP77 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in KEP77, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Farrakhan, Zavea, UKIMAR RBON, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Hardscrabble, Unibot III, Razorback, Aqueira, Star Kingdom, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, Toerana, Rubian Empire, North Comunist Awelanius, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Perfect Sublime Masters, Holleynaga, Capitalist Paradise, Euroanatolian Greece, Yoshiterra, The Land of the Dark Immortals, MargiBoof, Xyloqua, Arinteriswith, Sarotte, Zyonn, Florin, and Melon feud.