“Transcend humanity through unity.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The Leftist Assembly
|Leader||Prime Director Arkhon III|
The People's Transhumanist Union of Khoridan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Director Arkhon III with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.532 billion Khoridii are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dymeria. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Khoridii economy, worth a remarkable 1,201 trillion labor credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 140,851 labor credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, hazmat suits are a common Khoridii garb, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and religious citizens are closely monitored for signs of self-harm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Khoridan's national animal is the Emperor Moth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Khoridan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Khoridan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, religious citizens are closely monitored for signs of self-harm.
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, hazmat suits are a common Khoridii garb.
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Khoridan, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Khoridan endorsed The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Khoridan endorsed The Community of Wispsent.
- : Khoridan's influence in The Leftist Assembly rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
Endorsements Received: 34 » Dyl, Silverfish37, Claiomha, Soviet Catgirls, Super Awesome Fun Times, Antinios, Argentigrad, Ephros, Grod Island, Anarchocommunists of the World, Nangka, Zaratov, Rorlenland, Fizzopolis, Kaamapoori, Slackertown, Llorens, Kawany, Helionyx, Ezmwalia, Picuros, Agatep, Sauros, Sincadenas, Wagrurg, Eskhaton, Das Pardgulew, New Samon, Los Estados Socialistas del Cono Sur, Podria, Narodnya, New Volica, Wispsent, and Jathuie.