“The Imperial Empire shall stand tall”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Mare Islands
|Leader||The Great Emperor IV|
The Imperial Empire of Killerma is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Great Emperor IV with a fair hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, strictly enforced bedtime, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 26.305 billion Killermanarians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zonzella City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but inefficient Killermaerian economy, worth a remarkable 3,584 trillion Imperial Coins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 136,264 Imperial Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Diminutive Killermaerian generals are feared for their aggressiveness, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, and young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Killerma's national animal is the Leon Zonzellas, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Killerma was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Killerma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Killerma agreed to construct embassies between Mare Islands and The Great Region.
- : Killerma voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Killerma proposed constructing embassies between Mare Islands and Europe.
- : Killerma agreed to construct embassies between Mare Islands and The Embassy.
- : Following new legislation in Killerma, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Killerma, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in Killerma, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Killerma agreed to construct embassies between Mare Islands and Embassylandia.
Endorsements Received: None.