“The Imperial Empire shall stand tall”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Mare Islands
|Leader||The Great Emperor IV|
The Imperial Empire of Killerma is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Great Emperor IV with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.666 billion Killermanarians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zonzella City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Killermaerian economy, worth a remarkable 2,963 trillion Imperial Coins a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 120,140 Imperial Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Courtrooms can be a little sketchy, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, city workers have declared that rolling markets aren't good for business after all, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Killerma's national animal is the Leon Zonzellas, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Killerma agreed to construct embassies between Mare Islands and 1st Epitome United.
- : Following new legislation in Killerma, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Killerma, city workers have declared that rolling markets aren't good for business after all.
- : Following new legislation in Killerma, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Killerma, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
- : Killerma was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Killerma agreed to construct embassies between Mare Islands and The Nationstates Senate.
- : Killerma agreed to construct embassies between Mare Islands and RAMS.
- : Killerma updated the World Factbook entry in Mare Islands.
- : Killerma published "Race, Gender and Sexuality Protection Act 2020. (R.G.S.P.A)" (Factbook: Legislation).
Endorsements Received: None.