“United we stand, United we Thrive”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: The Dumpster Dog Coalition
|Faith||Church of Agnostics|
The Pink Kingdom of Kotat is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Riley with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.047 billion Kotatians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uhok Central. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kotatian economy, worth a remarkable 5,360 trillion Ko-tain credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 267,401 Ko-tain credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime is totally unknown. Kotat's national animal is the hyena, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Agnostics.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kotat was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Kotat voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Kotat voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : Following new legislation in Kotat, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Kotat, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Kotat, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Following new legislation in Kotat, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Kotat was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Kotat voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Kotat, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
Endorsements Received: None.