“Kanto Tinio!!” Bulbolito Bayagbag
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Republic of Kovish is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Bulbolito Bayagbag with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, avowedly heterosexual populace, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.263 billion Kovishians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fekfek. The average income tax rate is 46.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kovishian economy, worth 126 trillion Kupals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,889 Kupals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The banshee wail foretells skies of death, Kovish's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives, the tomato-covered corpses that decorate the nation's cities are a favourite amongst morbid tourists, and single celebrities have to repeatedly prove their chastity to avoid being married off to infatuated fans. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kovish's national animal is the Turat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is MiLord.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kovish was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, single celebrities have to repeatedly prove their chastity to avoid being married off to infatuated fans.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, the tomato-covered corpses that decorate the nation's cities are a favourite amongst morbid tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, Kovish's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Kovish endorsed The Kingdom of Astraee.
- : Kovish was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Kovish was endorsed by The Kingdom of Astraee.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, for 25 Kupals tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Saciu, Erinor, Quiescent, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Barabarom, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Hanguk-Nippon, Pays de Loire, Jehenna, Xandev, Agalaesia, Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Farengeto, Great Africans, Negoshi, USNE2018, Phanama, Beepee, PenguinPies, Dasko, Jaxon, Ariankido, Luddinlande, Aurcania, Tsunamy, Ketathinamiri Islands, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Higash, New Briantown, Churumduul, Land Without Shrimp, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Upper Tyrconnel, Concrete Slab, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Tsvetania, Darakin, and 5 others.Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Direwolf1, and Astraee.