|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Stephen Julian Joseph|
The Holy White Christmas of Kroumos is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Stephen Julian Joseph with an iron fist, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.992 billion Kroumosians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Patrick. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.6%.
The strong Kroumosian economy, worth 163 trillion Gold Bars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,151 Gold Bars, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
The new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, the tobacco industry has burnt out, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls, and the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kroumos's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kroumos was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Weburya.
- : Kroumos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans, Most Advanced Public Education, and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Kroumos, the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs.
- : Following new legislation in Kroumos, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls.
- : Following new legislation in Kroumos, the tobacco industry has burnt out.
- : Kroumos endorsed The Kingdom of Roveta.
- : Kroumos endorsed The Federation of Hicksonia.
- : Kroumos endorsed The Community of The Not-So-Haughty Republic of Oscienia.
- : Kroumos was endorsed by The Community of The Not-So-Haughty Republic of Oscienia.
- : Kroumos was endorsed by The Federation of Hicksonia.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Xandev, Anachronolandia, Concrete Slab, Erinor, Curlyhoward, Yeldarbsland, Luddinlande, Beepee, Amerion, The Tecorogan Federation, Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Tsunamy, Mapico, Madreia, Aidenfieeld, Agalaesia, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, United Federated States of Omega, Isles of Creckero, Qawe, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Farengeto, Aumeltopia, Bizzie, Japanese Federal Republic, Novaexus, The Filippinas, New Marinia, Poshistan, Aksandria, The Drakan Republic, Kringalia, Malonereich, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, Kandorith, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Massacia, Gentle Propositions, Domen Lespri, Hapia Godororland, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, and 18 others.Ebonhand, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Westoc Kinness, Meridu, Abarri, Roterdamia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Eskvenn, Jehenna, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Charloa, Sedunn, Tadreodal, Roveta, Hicksonia, and Weburya.