“Stagnation is the greatest Woe” Leader
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
|Currency||Official Gold Ingot|
The Empire of Kublam is a massive, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate population of 4.769 billion Kublamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhazk. The average income tax rate is 91.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kublamian economy, worth 910 trillion Official Gold Ingots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 190,883 Official Gold Ingots, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The arms industry is strictly regulated, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Kublamian citizenship in droves, and sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kublam's national animal is the Sacred Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kublam endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Kublam endorsed The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Kublam endorsed The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Kublamian citizenship in droves.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Kublam was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Kublam was endorsed by The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
Endorsements Received: 69 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Ridann, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Socialist Holy American Empire, Wiranath, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Hizuru, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Axdel, Neruch, Arkantis, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, The Romanum Legio, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Republic of Berzerkistan, Someseni, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, Pakitsk, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Stanisiti, Servants of Gizmo, CopyCato, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Matdor, Eagas, Brethren, Marrabuk, Roliganistan, Stellar Colonies, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, and 19 others.Calbee, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Aivintis, Didusland, Mays Austrian Nation, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Lingu, Raunch, Technocratic Tagalog, Oofery, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, and BuciLand.